Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #361
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Sting, Excellent Two-Ferz! Bad Co. Rocks! My band used to do two of their songs back in the day!

    Well, as you folks have undoubtedly discerned by now, the day of the week is Humpday. A day unlike many others, I grant you, and yet a day which is quite similar in many aspects to a couple other w*rk days, namely Monday and Friday, in that the first half is a hard row to hoe, not un-like Mondays are, and the second half seems like a breeze comparitively speaking, which has Friday written all over it!
    That is, as they say, how I see it!
    Have a great Humpday, however YOU see it!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #362
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check 1, 2,

    Testing,Testing

  3. #363
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to do a test before I wrote a long reply. I did write a reply this morning, then it didn't take, and I had to run out the door. But, what I said was [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Since I missed 2 4 Tuesday, I would do a Triple shot Wednesday [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Love is Pain~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

    Love is all Around~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

    Little Liar~ Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I'm sitting here sipping on some hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some fresh baked chocolate chips cookies care to join me.
    Have a great nite! [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~

  4. #364
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] 3 more dayzzz til Halloween [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is made with Halloween cup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] 's Yum...

    Have a nice day! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #365
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ thanks! //oo\\
    Today dislexic bit a feel I.
    Folks though Thursday great a have!

    Later more,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #366
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo! Gus here, with your daily report. It is Friday today and as the popular phrase goes, thank God it's Friday. Monday I had Friday on my mind and now it's here so, that fact, in and of itself, can't be bad!
    The weekend (a short period of freedom) is right around the bend now and the smiles on faces everywhere are turning to big gigantic grins with the wonderful realization that it truly is Friday!
    Have a great one folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #367
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so very sorry
    for being out of the loop [img]redface.gif[/img]
    A traveling man [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]
    to give you the scoop
    So raise up your glasses [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    You know what I mean
    to my message board buddies
    a very Happy Halloween...!!!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #368
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right back at ya Sir L!
    Here's to a Halloween that's really swell!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD
    <marquee>Be safe out there folks!</marquee>

  9. #369
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Sir L~ long time no see. Miss ya [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Well looky here, Nov 1st already. I hope everyone's Halloween was great. Now we march our way to Thanksgiving [img]tongue.gif[/img] 24 dayzzz to be exact. Hee, hee... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    For this fine Nov 1st I have fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with our special NY Charlie style bagels ( the flat bagel only made in NYC ) //oo\\

    Have a great day!
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #370
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Am I feeling bright tailed and bushy eyed this morning or what?
    Ya know, now that I think about it, it's Monday. Yuck! No wonder I'm feeling so yucky! And after such a monumentally FANtastic Halloween weekend too!
    I feel like I'm sort of spinning on some karmic wheel or sumpin' and have now rolled around to to what comes around without even knowing what goes around come to think of it!
    Go figger!
    See ya after w*rk.
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic